Excel in the reform and development of research-based law in support of national development goals.
- Organizing higher education Masters level law with competency development through a flexible curriculum.
- Organizing and pioneering legal education and research that is oriented towards legal reform and development.
- Carry out community service in solving legal problems in society.
- Producing qualified and superior graduates in the development and renewal of research-based legal science.
- The implementation of a quality learning process and produce graduates who have competitive and comparative advantages.
- Solving legal problems in society and solving the complexity of legal problems through scientific thinking.
- Increasing the relevance of education to the needs of society and the development of science and technology.
- Creating a conducive academic atmosphere.
- Improve the performance of teaching staff and educational staff.
- Improve international publications based on research results.
- Increase the efficiency of internal management by applying the principles of good corporate governance.
- Increasing the welfare of teaching staff and education personnel.
Years of 2010-2015
- Improvement of ethics and culture towards Good University Governance.
- Improve the quality of human resources.
- Improve the quality and competence of graduates.
- Providing a superior learning experience by implementing Quality Assurance in the teaching and learning process.
- Increase education and research funding.
Years of 2016-2020
- Provide and modernize facilities and infrastructure.
- Expanding learning opportunities.
- Improve leadership.
- Strengthen international class management.
- Pioneering and strengthening the quality of national and international cooperation.
- Increase reputable international publications
Years of 2021-2025
- Improve e-service based services
- Expanding national and international cooperation networks
- Pioneered a reputable international publication facility
- Providing facilities and infrastructure that are inclusive
- Improving the quality of the Tridharma of Higher Education for Educators and Training for Education Personnel